GENIE GARAGE DOOR OPENER REPAIR IN NORTHWEST INDIANA
Our Professionally Trained Technicians can repair, adjust, and replace most models of Genie openers and accessories. This includes:
- Genie ProMax
- Genie PowerLift
- Genie Alladin Connect
- Genie 6170
- Genie MachForce 2, Connect XL 2, Plus XL 2
- Genie SilentMax 550, 750, 1000, 1200, Connect
- Genie 3042-TKH SilentMax 1000
- Genie StealthDrive 750, Connect
- Genie ChainMax 1000, 1200
- Genie ChainLift 600, 700, 800 (Models 1022, 2022, 2027)
- Genie 3053-TKV QuietLift Connect
- Genie 2042 QuietLift 800
- Genie 3035 Chain Drive 750
- Genie Excelerator Series H, ISD, Pro 99, 1000, II
- Genie ReliaG Series (Models 1024, 1028, 2024, 2028)
- Genie 2033-TKV ChainGlide Connect Smartphone Controlled
- Genie 1042 BeltLift 600
- Genie 3024 IntelliG Pro Series
- Genie 1-1/4 HP Ultra Quiet Garage Door Opener
- Genie Intellicode Keypads
- All belt drive, chain drive, and screw drive models
- All remotes and wall buttons
…and many others!
Common Issues with Genie Openers
Other common opener issues include:
Genie Opener Repair vs. Replacement
Here are the most common reasons your opener can’t be repaired and may need to be replaced:
- Your current opener was made before 1993. Older models of garage door openers don’t have today’s safety features in place. Therefore, we will not work on these openers and strongly recommend replacement.
- Your opener doesn’t have photoelectric eyes. This means your opener doesn’t have a safety measure to prevent your door from closing on people, animals, or objects under the door.
- Your opener has been recalled. For your safety and ours, we can’t repair any openers that have been recalled.
- Your opener has been discontinued. In this case, replacement parts are often no longer available.
Professional Genie Repair Services You Can Trust
Before repairing or replacing any parts, your tech will perform a 25-point inspection of your entire garage door & opener system to help catch any other potential issues before they become major problems.
We’re proudly locally owned and operated in the Northwest Indiana area. You are our friends, family, and neighbors, so your satisfaction matters to us.