Serving our Indiana community since 2000.
Why Choose Us? We Make It Easy.
- Your phone call is answered 24/7 by a LIVE operator.
- 25-point safety inspection and a full diagnostic test is completed before any work begins.
- Appointments are available when it is convenient for you, including evenings and Saturdays.
- Same-day service available when you call before 1p.m.
- Your garage door is fixed right! We use the highest quality parts and we back up our work with the industry’s best warranty.
Repair Your Garage Door
Below are a few instances when it is time to repair your garage door.
Simply stopped working. Contact a garage door technician as soon as this happens. An expert can usually spot the problem quickly and have the door working again.
Door feels ‘heavy’. If you suddenly feel like you cannot lift your garage door, or it is heavier than usual, contact an expert to check the overall balance of the door as well as the torsion springs.
Replace Your Garage Door
The most common reason for garage door replacement is cosmetic.
If your door is several years old and the panels are either rusted, dented, scratched or cracked, or you have an old wooden door that is warped or rotten, it is probably a wise investment to have it replaced.
A common first step is to have the door inspected before deciding on replacement
Why Choose Precision for Your Garage Door Replacement
Quality Hardware, 10-Year Warranty
Garage door springs are rated by an estimated number of cycles. The springs used by our competitors range anywhere from 5,000-10,000 cycles, whereas we use a high-grade steel spring rated for 25,000-50,000 cycles! This is why we can offer you up to a 10 year warranty!
What our customers are saying
Phillip A Sr.
Garage Door Opener Install Crown Point, IN
Broken Garage Door Spring Repair Crown Point, IN
Garage Door Opener Repair, Merrillville, IN