Garage Door Repair in Northwest Indiana
Garage Door Repair by Professionals
Has your garage door gone off the rails? Seem to have a mind of its own lately? At Precision, we know how stressful garage door repair is for homeowners. Our expertly trained technicians make it easy with fast, friendly service.
If your door is sending you some S.O.S. signals (yep, that includes any “funny noises”), give us a quick call and we’ll have your garage door operating smoothly again in no time.
Over 2,000 5 Star Reviews!
“Adam was quick to respond, professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the issues and answered my questions. He worked efficiently to get the job done. I would highly recommend this company. Great customer service.” – Regina L.
“Technician was very professional and polite. He answered all of my questions. He went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the installation of a new garage door opener. Would definitely recommend Precision Door to friends and family.” – John R.
“Super efficient and great guys to work with! They really took their time and cared about what they were doing. Definitely recommend this company!” – Kade B.
Garage Door Repair
Maintaining your garage door is the best way to prevent costly repairs down the line. We offer Tune-Ups to keep it operating smoothly.
Garage Door Opener Repair
Our techs are trained to repair all makes and models of garage door openers.
Garage Door Overhauls
Want to completely replace your current garage door set up? We’ve got you covered and our overhauls are backed by one of the best warranties in the business!
Broken Spring Replacement
Garage door springs are one of the most common repairs, but also the most dangerous. Our trained techs know how to replace them safely.
Precision technicians will always keep you in the loop and offer expert advice on what your garage door really needs to reach its full potential.
What You Can Expect From Precision
We’re a team of professional garage door repair technicians who believe that every garage door deserves expert care. Whether you’re calling for an annual Tune-Up or need an overhaul, we’ve got the people, experience, and equipment to get it done properly.
Here’s a quick overview of how we work:
- When you give us a call, one of our Customer Service Agents will confirm your location and schedule an appointment with a technician.
- You’ll receive a 2-hour window for your technician to arrive at your home.
- We’ll send an email with a picture of your technician, their bio, and a confirmation of the scheduled appointment.
- Your technician will call approximately 30 minutes before they arrive and confirm the appointment time.
- Once the technician arrives at your home, they will ring the doorbell or call, letting you know they have arrived.
- Your technician will perform a comprehensive 25-point safety inspection and provide you with a formal report and recommendations on the work needed in order to make sure your garage door system operates safely and efficiently.