CRAFTSMAN GARAGE DOOR OPENER REPAIR IN NORTHWEST INDIANA
While Craftsman is one of the top brands on the market, no garage door opener is immune to damage or malfunction. They’re susceptible to wear and tear just like any other electronic equipment.
Our Professionally Trained Technicians can repair, adjust, and replace most models of Craftsman openers and accessories. This includes:
- Craftsman 1-1/4 HP Smart Garage Door Opener with myQ
- Craftsman Assurelink
- Craftsman Diehard
- Craftsman myQ
- Craftsman 53930 CM Garage Opener 1/2 HP
- Craftsman 3/4 HP Quiet Belt Drive with myQ
- Craftsman 1/2 HP Belt Drive 54915
- Craftsman 1/2 HP Chain Drive with myQ
- Craftsman 1 HP Belt Drive with myQ
- All belt drive, chain drive, and screw drive models
- All remotes and wall buttons
- …and many others!
Common Issues with Craftsman Openers
Other common opener issues include:
Craftsman Opener Repair vs. Replacement
Here are the most common reasons your opener can’t be repaired and may need to be replaced:
- Your current opener was made before 1993. Older models of garage door openers don’t have today’s safety features in place. Therefore, we will not work on these openers and strongly recommend replacement.
- Your opener doesn’t have photoelectric eyes. This means your opener doesn’t have a safety measure to prevent your door from closing on people, animals, or objects under the door.
- Your opener has been recalled. For your safety and ours, we can’t repair any openers that have been recalled.
- Your opener has been discontinued. In this case, replacement parts are often no longer available.
Professional Craftsman Repair Services You Can Trust
Before repairing or replacing any parts, your tech will perform a 25-point inspection of your entire garage door & opener system to help catch any other potential issues before they become major problems.
We’re proudly locally owned and operated in the Northwest Indiana area. You are our friends, family, and neighbors, so your satisfaction matters to us.