Garage Door Opener Repair in Northwest Indiana
A malfunctioning garage door opener leaves you vulnerable and in a tight spot.
Coming and going should be simple and easy, not a complicated part of your day. Let us repair your garage door opener, shut out the risks, and keep your day going smoothly.
Call us before 1 p.m. and and we’ll fix it today.
Serving our Indiana community since 2000.
Why Choose Us? We Make It Easy.
- Your phone call is answered 24/7 by a LIVE operator.
- 25-point safety inspection and a full diagnostic test is completed before any work begins.
- Appointments are available when it is convenient for you, including evenings and Saturdays.
- Same-day service available when you call before 1p.m.
- Your garage door is fixed right! We use the highest quality parts and we back up our work with the industry’s best warranty.
Call us now to schedule service.
Common Causes of Garage Door Opener Failure
Transmitter error or failure
Worn Cables or Tired Springs
Door dislodged from track
Regular scheduled maintenance
Sensitivity needs adjusting
Limit settings are off
Broken extension or torsion springs
Garage Door Opener Repair vs. Replacement
Many times when your garage door opener is not functioning properly it can be repaired.
Diagnosing and repairing your existing motor may be a less expensive option than replacing the unit. We often recommend garage door opener repair over replacement for this reason. However, if you’re looking to invest in a new garage door, it’s a great time to consider getting a new opener with the latest features. We always maintain a full inventory of garage door opener parts on our trucks, so we can ordinarily repair it in a single visit.
Garage door openers, like most other technologies today, are changing rapidly to include features that make your life easier and more secure. You can count on your Precision technician to expertly inform you about the newest garage door openers and accessories available.
There are also times when we recommend replacement:
- If your garage door opener was manufactured prior to 1993, we recommend a replacement
- If a brand manufacturer has been successfully sued for safety defects, we will not repair that model
- If the safety eyes are not present, the opener does not meet UL 325 compliance. We typically recommend replacement
- If the brand no longer exists, parts for those openers will be unavailable and replacement is usually the only option