Garage Door Bottom Seals
Garage Door Bottom Seal Replacement
Garage door bottom seals are weatherstripping materials installed at the bottom of garage doors to prevent water, dust, and pests from entering the garage. They’re made of different materials, such as rubber or vinyl, and are available in different sizes and shapes to fit different garage doors.
While new garage doors come with bottom seals already installed, those seals will wear out and require replacement eventually.
At Precision, our professional technicians are trained to install high-quality bottom seals for all types of garage doors.
Are Bottom Seals Essential for Your Garage Door?
While they don’t do any heavy lifting like the garage door springs or cables, bottom seals are still important components – even if you live in an area with a mild climate. Some of the benefits may even surprise you!
Some of the perks include:
- Increased energy efficiency – The seals help prevent air leaks, which can help reduce energy costs by keeping the garage at a more consistent temperature.
- Protection from the elements – The seals keep rain, snow, and other weather elements from entering the garage, which can help prevent water damage to floors, walls, and stored items.
- Better pest control – The seals help keep out insects, rodents, and other pests, which can help keep the garage clean and prevent damage to stored items.
- Noise reduction – The seals can help reduce noise from outside the garage, which can be especially beneficial if you use your garage as a workspace or living space.
- Aesthetic appeal – The seals can improve the garage door’s appearance by filling gaps and providing a finished look.
Professional Bottom Seal Installation
Not sure what’s best for your garage door? We can help! There are several different types of bottom seals that fit various garage door styles, and our professional technicians can help you choose the best option for your home.
Precision has been providing trusted garage door services in the Northwest Indiana area for over 20 years.
We take pride in using only the most high-quality garage door parts and backing up our work with an industry-leading warranty.
See Our 5 Star Reviews!
“We called for an appointment and got a technician to come the same day. Bradley was knowledgeable, patient, and super helpful. He explained every step of what he was doing, and gave us suggestions on how to fix the problem. […] We were happy to get our issue resolved so quickly.” – Lizolette G.
“I called Precision Door about my garage door problem and received prompt service (both times). I am very pleased with the service I received and the technician, Eric, was very knowledgeable about his job and was willing to help me with all of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend this company.” – Loria H.
“Buck was very detailed in explaining what options we had to repair our garage door. Given the information we were able to determine what action we wanted to take. He was fast and very careful in his rebuild of the door. Excellent workmanship and very courteous.” – Ken P.
“They came out same day and explained the options/costs up front. The tech was very polite and friendly and worked well with the Manager. Fixed quickly and helped test and tweak the opener before wrapping up. Would definitely recommend!” – Cory W.